Pages

9 Mart 2014 Pazar

TWILIGHT DELETED SCENE BELLA DREAM, EDWARD CULLEN 3RD SCENE

I do not own anything. All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please subscribe my channel. It would make me very happy. I would also like if you lef. \n \nBella dream about edward :D. \n \nTwilight saga breaking dawn part 2 Emily browning Sweet Dreams. \n \nOMG! Thanks for 4 Million views! :D. •INFO: The twilight saga. Song: Sweet dreams ~ Emily Browning. Coloring by me. Date: January 27th, 2012 Edited by Sand. \n \nwhere bella firts dreams of edward. \n \nJust a fun little video I made for the the 80 views and 1 subscriber I have earned!!!!!!!!! Im SUPER happy and I am going to work on episode 3 to my series . \n \nSo. THIS IS. FAILURE! Yayy! Viva Dream Team! I had this in my computer and decided I would try to upload it and see how was it and it turned out to be a . \n \nBella (Courtney Jordan), Edward (Whitney Jordan Music by Whitney Jordan and Paul Taylor November 2009. \n \nThis is Bellas Dream of Edward biting her after she finds out he is a vampire. \n \nNo copyright infringement intended* This is a fan made video and I am not claiming to own any of the footage and music used. Credit: Footage: New Moon, Musi. \n \nThe Twilight-saga: New Moon Original Score, performed by: Alexandre Desplat Tracklist: 1. New Moon 2. Bella dreams 3. Romeo