Pages

9 Mart 2014 Pazar

twilight - H Q Hospital Scene

I do not own anything. All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please subscribe my channel. It would make me very happy. I would also like if you lef. \n \n_I DO NOT OWN THIS,SUMMIT OWNS THIS_ Bella:How did you get over to me so fast? Edward:I was standing rightnext to you Bella Bella:No,you were next to your ca. \n \nMy fav scene !!!!! edward i love u!!! \n \nThis is a scene that completely steals my heart, see Edward playing piano as one of my own dreams is big and beautiful . And see and discover new places th. \n \nWe have reported yesterday of an interview made by Peter Facinelli aka Dr. Carlisle Cullen, where he talked about Twilight. The news post was re-edited and n. \n \nTitolo originale: Twilight Lingua originale: Inglese Paese: USA Anno: 2008 Durata: 117 min Genere: fantastico, romantico Regia: Catherine Hardwicke Sceneggia. \n \nThis is one of my favorite scences from Twilight (: Comment and Rate (: \n \nawe, easily my favorite video of all of these. rob, kristen, stephenie and catherine all share their favorite edward/bella moments. I was in a loud section. . \n \nBased around New Moon. Bella is on her way, trying to get to Edward before he shows himself off infront of all of Italy. I thought this song was perfect for . \n \nEdward