Pages

9 Mart 2014 Pazar

Twilight - Edward save Bella s Life

I do not own anything. All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please subscribe my channel. It would make me very happy. I would also like if you lef. \n \nTwilight - Edward save Bella s Life. \n \nSubscribe to TRAILERS: Subscribe to COMING SOON: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (11/12) Movie CLIP - Bella Saves Edwar. \n \nIve finally succumb to the Twilight phenomenon. This video features Bella and Edward and is New Moon centric with some Breaking Dawn and Twilight overtones.. \n \nDepression and memories consume Bella. She cant handle being alive without Edward so she tries to kill herself. Jacob saves her. Later at her house Jacob ha. \n \nBella and Edward video (Twilight) to the song Life of a Stranger by Nadia. *** I do not own anything used in the making of this video. Music and video clip. \n \nPlay the Twilight 8-bit interactive game here! Love me! http. Ive finally succumb to the Twilight phenomenon. This video features Bella and Edward and is Ne. \n \nOST: Death Cab For Cuties - Meet me on the equinox. \n \nNew Moon hottie Taylor Lautner introduces this Access exclusive clip from New Moon of Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) fighting to save Bella (Kristen Stewar. \n \nSubscribe to TRAILERS: Subscribe to COMING SOON: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (12/12) Movie CLIP - Volturi Fight (20. \n \nIf you dont get it READ THIS!! 0:04-0:17..Bella´s birthday 0:18-0:22..the blood accident on cullens house 0:23-0:33..Edward goes 0:34-0:44..bella zombie 0:45. \n \nWatch a steamy scene between Edward and Bella in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE. In THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by dang. \n \nSubscribe to TRAILERS: Subscribe to COMING SOON: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (1/12) Movie CLIP Paper Cut -(2009) HD. \n \n_I DO NOT OWN THIS,SUMMIT OWNS THIS_ Bella:How did you get over to me so fast? Edward:I was standing rightnext to you Bella Bella:No,you were next to your ca. \n \nSubscribe to TRAILERS: Subscribe to COMING SOON: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (4/12) Movie CLIP - Kiss Me (2009) HD . \n \nIm proud of this video as well.. I made it on 15 of May and I uploaded it on 16 of May.. :) It took 3200 views