Pages

9 Mart 2014 Pazar

Twilight - Bella hits Mike Newton

I do not own anything. All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please subscribe my channel. It would make me very happy. I would also like if you lef. \n \nBella is playing sports and hits mike newton in the head with a ball. This is when Bella first meets Mike and she also meets Jessica Stanley. \n \nThis is the scene in Twilight where Bella has to play volleyball in gym. She also meets Jessica Stanley and Mike Newton. I DONT OWN ANYTHING!! © Summit Ente. \n \nI do not own anything. All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please suscribe my channel. It would make me very happy. Youll find my playlists here. \n \nSubscribe to TRAILERS: Subscribe to COMING SOON: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (8/9) Movie CLIP - Jacob