Pages

9 Mart 2014 Pazar

Twilight - Bella coming to Forks

I do not own anything. All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please subscribe my channel. It would make me very happy. I would also like if you left commentaries on it. Si tu as aimé. \n \nA scene from Twilight :) *No copyright infringement intended so enjoy =)* \n \nTwilight is a series of four vampire-themed fantasy romance novels by American author Stephenie Meyer. It charts a period in the life of Isabella Bella Swa. \n \n[READ] Okay.so this video wouldve been delted bc of claims made by YT so if youd like to watch the full video WITH the proper audio, go here :] . \n \nI had to change song, as youtube thought it was copyright, but now it seems to be having problems with changing the song :S please bare with me Watch in high. \n \nTWILIGHT: Isabella Bella Swan moves from sunny Phoenix, Arizona to rainy Forks, Washington to live with her father, Charlie, while her mother, Renée, trave. \n \nthis is the first part of my painting of bella from twilight hope u like Isabella Marie Bella Swan (later Bella Cullen) is the fictional protagonist of the. \n \nEnjoy this mockery of the Twilight movie. Bella moves to Forks and exposition is established. If you havent seen the film, I apologize if the plot is hard t. \n \nDig by Incubus Started: February 18, 2009 Finished: March 05, 2009 Program: Sony Vegas 8.0 Reuploaded for Abi (MitsuCat2) I dont know if anyone remembers, b. \n \nDISCLAIMER: I used clips from the New Moon trailer in this video as well as some deleted scenes from the Twilight DVD! Please watch in HD but if you pref. \n \nWatch Over 3000HD Movies